Have you seen Dr. Michael M Lewis?

Lies and deception

Seen lewis for 30 seconds,crowneys calculate for him,put in wrong lens in my eye will not correct ot.thay dont care,if thay f up your life,dont care if you complain they send you a letter and say dont come back .i wouldnt send my dog to these so called dr it would be crual to the dog .i cant tell you the amount of anger i have this person.if you value your sight,,stay away

skills

Knowledgeable, professional, well trained

Extremely rude and judgemental

He had anger issues when I asked detailed questions about cataract surgery. He would not explain that his refractions use positive cylinder measurements, which is why they were so different from what I knew I had (glasses). He then judged me to have unreasonable expectations, the girl saying he'd not do any surgery on me. The only expectations I had were rather low because I have ARMD. He was rude, incredibly rude, NOT wanting to explain or answer questions clearly at all. I went back to check the refraction to get an Rx for glasses, at least that went well, but HE wasn't the one doing the refraction. I'm not a difficult patient, as my retina specialist can testify. I'm quite easy going.

Dr. Michael M Lewis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.