Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Lieber
Dr. Michael Lieber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN, with other offices in Wabasha, MN and Rochester, MN (and 4 other locations). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Lieber is affiliated with Rochester Methodist Hospital, St Marys Hospital - Rochester and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Lieber has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Michael Lieber has the following 21 expertise
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Gland Tumor (Oxyphilic Adenoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Cancer
- Urologic Diseases
Dr. Michael Lieber has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael Lieber is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Lieber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rochester Methodist Hospital
St Marys Hospital - Rochester
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
St. Mary`s Hospital
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Lieber in this video.
Dr. Michael Lieber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.