Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael M Miller has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michael M Miller has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Michael M Miller has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael M Miller is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I love Dr. Miller and staff at his new clinic. Everyone is friendly and they are just as excited as you are as it relates to getting pregnant. I'm so glad he launched out to his own personal practice and that I found him! I've even had encounters with others who had him as a doctor over 18 years ago and they spoke very highly of him.
I had fibroids and was told I needed a hysterectomy. Hewas able to save my woumb. He removed the fibroids from my uterus in an outpatient surgery with very little scars. I was back to work in a week. He is the best doctor for fibroids!
Glad that I could help. I have done more laparoscopic myomectomies (outpatient surgery to remove fibroids through small incisions) than anyone in Arkansas.
I was very impressed by Dr. Michael Miller. He had excellent bedside manner, answered all of my questions, and was extremely optimistic about helping me to become pregnant. He would rank as one of the best doctors I have ever come into contact with.However, his staff was HORRIBLE! The staff was very rude and inconsiderate. The thing that bothered me most was that his staff tried telling me I owed them a fee that insurance would not cover even though I verified my coverage before I came to the office visit. The staff made me deal with the insurance company and refused to bill insurance company and wanted me to pay them immediately (which is insurance fraud). They also charged me more than what they were supposed to. I contacted the insurance company who then contacted them saying I was covered. Then, I was informed by my insurance company that either way, I had been overcharged. His staff actually tried to pull insurance fraud on me. Then, when his office manager Marlene and billing department were contacted, they said they would fix the problem but never did. They stopped returning all phone calls and still have $899 of mine. My husband and I took our baby-conceiving efforts elsewhere. So, new patients - BEWARE!!!!
This was my old office staff. I have moved from that location due in part to the above reasons, I think you will like my new office much better as it is more patient friendly.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
37 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Michael M Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
Locations & DirectionsArkansas Womens Center, 9500 Kanis Rd Ste 200, Little Rock, AR
Dr. Michael M Miller is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.