Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Wang
Dr. Michael Wang, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Ypsilanti, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Ann Arbor, MI (and 1 other location). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Wang is affiliated with University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers, Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center and University of Michigan Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Wang has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Failure to Thrive
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Wang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
University of Michigan Health System
19 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Michael Wang accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.