Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Macari
Dr. Michael Macari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Macari is affiliated with New York Downtown Hospital, Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine and Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Macari has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Michael Macari has the following 10 expertise
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Pancreatic Cancer
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Macari is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Downtown Hospital
Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Bellevue Hospital Center
New York University School of Medicine
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Macari in this video.
Dr. Michael Macari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.