Dr. Michael A Mackay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Mackay?

Patient

I love this place, I have had surgeries on both my feet and both my hips, everything about this office is wonderful, no bad experiences at all in the 3 years I have been a patient!

Nice guy, but very passive. Avoided commenting when I told him the therapist he recommended (one associated with Dr. Mckay's office) didn't seem to know what to do about my issue. Six months after surgery, I finally went to another orthopedic surgeon and therapist to try to undo the damage.

Always a Great Result

The staff is nice and Dr. MacKay is caring, knowledgeable and thorough. Have had several appointments for minor things but he also performed my hip replacement. I don't have enough nice things to say about him and about Methodist Medical where I recovered from surgery and had a few days of rehab.

Excellent Doctor in every aspect!

Dr. Michael A Mackay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Ridge, TN.