Dr. Michael E Mahig Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Mahig?

GREAT DOCTOR. THank you for all your help!

I was in hospital for a small bowel obstruction. Other Hospitalists looked over my case but were either going on vacation, referring to someone else or waiting it out. Dr Mahig gave me options. He actually took the time to listen to what I had to say and followed up with my care, even when hospital staff flaked (i.e. called on his own behalf to find out details for a specific surgeon and followed up on an X-ray the hospital failed to report to him after processing). Overall great Dr, thank you for coming to San Luis Obispo. Answered every question I had!

Dr. Michael E Mahig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Luis Obispo, CA.