Dr. Michael Mainen Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mainen?

back issues

Posted on March 24th, 2015

I had read all the reviews about Dr.Mainen and was nervous about seeing him.I was pleasantly surprised.I was very at ease with the appointment.He took about 2 hours...he covered everything.Alot of questions..but still felt they needed to be answered.He joked a couple of times with me and my wife.We both foind him to be very nice,personable.I say 5 stars.And his receptionist was lovely.

thorough

Posted on March 20th, 2015

He is doing his job. If you're honest with him,he will help you. Don't try to pull the wool over his eyes, he's done this a long time and seems to know what he's doing. He is a bit intimidating at times with the all the rapid fire questions but he's his own man. I don't believe he's in any insurance companys pocket. He may even help you get to the root of your pain.

DR QUACKERS

Posted on March 17th, 2015

this guy is a MEMIC quack and 73 yrs old has no specialty a FAMILY dr with NO expertice and is recommended for a 2nd opinion how do you sleep at night with the pay check they slide under the door

This is a doctor?

Posted on December 30th, 2014

This guy saw me in his office when there was no one else there. No physical exam, just paperwork and words. You need a doctor for paperwork and words?

Rudest ,Crudest MD

Posted on September 27th, 2013

This was the rudest doctor I have ever dealt with. My appointment was more of an interrogation than actually trying to get to the bottom of my injury. I knew something was terribly wrong when I was in the waiting room and a girl before me came out crying. from the moment I was in the examination room til the time I left ( 1 1/2 hrs.) this guy was on the attack. RIDICULOUS! This guy is absolutely in the insurance companies pocket. He should be ashamed! I wonder if he remembers the oath that he swore to look out for his patients welfare? I will never see this pompous jerk again. I suggest that if your companies, insurance company sets you up to see this guy for a second opinion ,do everything in your power to avoid this guy! Tell your insurance company you want an appointment with any doctor but him.

a wolf in sheeps clothing

Posted on August 6th, 2013

im not a disliking person,,but for this lowly md to be sooo nice and cause so much damage it makes a person think of how he lives with himself,,i never hid any facts during my visit with him,, .he ruined me for no other reason other than he was trying to please his employer..he went against all of the reports in my favor and said they werent true and he even went against his own original diagnosis..he tore threw my surgeon and doctor like he was above them all like they werent educated at what they do,i think ill stick with my doctors opinions,the only option on the overall ratings was a one ..id give him a helluva lower score if able to do so

Posted on November 28th, 2012