Dr. Michael Malstrom Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael Malstrom?

How every doctor should be

Posted on December 13th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Malstrom's since he started several years ago at Pa Eye & Ear Consultants. As a nurse for 18 years, I have seen a lot of physicians and surgeons and Dr. Malstrom exemplifies what every physician should be. He possesses keen intellect, a great bedside manner and is an attentive listener. From my first visit, through the maize of identifying my condition (which took two years -I was diagnosed with an identified autoimmune disease) and the course of treatment, Dr. Malstrom worked 'with' me -he always listened to my concerns, brought in specialists when needed and charted a course of treatment I could live with. He knew when to be serious and when to add a little humor. He has a gentle nature that is sorely lacking in physicians today who are focused just on medicine vs the patient. I am thrilled to have found a surgeon who puts his patients first and who always brings his "A" game.

Posted on January 29th, 2017

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Posted on April 4th, 2015

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.