Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael S Manderson
Dr. Michael S Manderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Manderson is affiliated with Baptist St Anthony's Health System - Baptist Campus and Northwest Texas Healthcare System. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael S Manderson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael S Manderson has the following 17 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Fractures
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Spinal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Michael S Manderson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael S Manderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Manderson and his entire staff were extremely professional and compassionate! Surgery has not taken place yet so wasn't able to rate the follow up after visit yet but I have no doubt it will be a 5 star rating as well. The front desk person, xray technician, nurse, PA and financial person were so helpful during a very stressful time. Thank you for taking care of the needs of so many! We're lucky to have you all!!
Late showing up for surgery and messed up the procedure. Left me with drop foot after a hip replacement surgery. Had to wait over 3 hours for follow up office visit. Saw me after everyone in waiting room was gone!!! Kept giving me a sing-song answer for over a year "it's still waking up" I now have nerve damage that cannot be repaired and will never heal.
i would look for another doctor if i were you! what he charged my insurance is terrible for no more than he done.they were going to set me up with a doctor for injections in my back and i got the call from the other doctor 3 weeks later to set up an appointment!i'm glad i wasn't dying and needed treatment earlier!
Dr. Manderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Michael S Manderson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichael S Manderson MD, 13 Medical Dr, Amarillo, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael S Manderson in this video.
Dr. Michael S Manderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.