Dr. Michael S Manderson Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Manderson?

Extremely Appreciative

Dr. Manderson and his entire staff were extremely professional and compassionate! Surgery has not taken place yet so wasn't able to rate the follow up after visit yet but I have no doubt it will be a 5 star rating as well. The front desk person, xray technician, nurse, PA and financial person were so helpful during a very stressful time. Thank you for taking care of the needs of so many! We're lucky to have you all!!

waited 2 hours to be seen horrible felt worse

a good but busy doctor

diagnosed and fixed my problem. was very freindly

Disappointed

Late showing up for surgery and messed up the procedure. Left me with drop foot after a hip replacement surgery. Had to wait over 3 hours for follow up office visit. Saw me after everyone in waiting room was gone!!! Kept giving me a sing-song answer for over a year "it's still waking up" I now have nerve damage that cannot be repaired and will never heal.

not very concerned!

i would look for another doctor if i were you! what he charged my insurance is terrible for no more than he done.they were going to set me up with a doctor for injections in my back and i got the call from the other doctor 3 weeks later to set up an appointment!i'm glad i wasn't dying and needed treatment earlier!

Manderson did not tell me I had three ruptures in my neck, until I approached him after the pain mangement dr had told me. He then said I don't tell everyone everything that is wrong with them. I waited in the waiting room for 1hr 35 min before I was called back and another hour and 20 min. in the exam room. The nurse had left the door open and I kept hearing chatter I walked to the door, DR Manderson and two of his nurses sat visiting.

How the surgery helped me

I was going to a pain clinic, who told me, after seeing my MRI, that I didn't need surgery. I continued to have my nerves burned, but got worse each time. I finally was bed ridden and was able to get in to see Dr. Manderson. He said he thought he could help me with surgery and he was right. That was in 2006 and now in 2011 I am still doing great!

Doctor Manderson and his staff are the greatest! My husband had been to the pain clinic with nerve impingement in his neck. We had been referred to a neurosurgeon and it was going to take a month to get into see him. We had heard that Dr. LaGroane was an excellent doctor but he had a long appointment wait time as well. I found out that Dr. Manderson was in the same office as Dr. Lagroane so I checked his reviews and called his office. We got an appointment within ten days and got an MRI the next day and a followup the next day. Surgery was scheduled for the following week. Dr. Manderson was very good at explaining what he would do during the surgery. His staff couldn't have been more kind or helpful. Very good experience except for the pain!

Dr. Michael S Manderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.