Dr. Michael Manuel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Manuel?

Posted on February 28th, 2017

The absolutely finest Doctor and staff I've ever been to. Everyone is genuinely thoughtful and positive. Wonderful Doctor.

Posted on November 25th, 2015

uses the identical incision on every patient (eyes).. a long fish hook at the crows feet corner. Some people have a natural crease there. Many more don't. I know two people who have "sad" looking eyes because of it, and the scar is visible forever.

Amazing results

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Great practice!!

Nothing but the best

Posted on July 8th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Manuel for about 25 years. He is caring and competent and I now come all the way from Seattle to see him. He is the best plastic surgeon ever.

Dr. Manuel is a Gift from the heavens

Posted on August 19th, 2013

Dr. Manuel is a girt from the heavens, He is a SUPERSTAR plastic surgeon. Please do not retire, a lot of people need you.

Breast Reduction

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

The staff are very courteous. They tried hard to work with my schedule. Very knowledgeable staff, made feel at ease, were available for questions. Everything healed nicely and I had no major problems. Very satisfied with this experience.

Posted on August 19th, 2012

I've had two surgeries by Dr. Manuel and I think he is the best! He is very caring and gentle.He's very easy on the eyes too! ;-)

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

A very caring and professional office. I am very pleased with my care and results.

Cleft lip/Palate

Posted on February 18th, 2012

My son was born with Cleft lip and Palate. Doctor Manuel performed the first of many surgeries starting at 3 months old. From Lip and Palate,soft palate, F.Flap, several nose revisions, lip revisions. Although my son had his final reconstructive surgery done out of state as Dr Manuel does not perform this, The work he has performed is second to no one. The Doctor who performed the bone reconstructive work out of state (and we searched for the best) confirmed the outstanding work of Dr Manuel. We are grateful to him and all his staff as we have known them for 18 years. We have had many doctors during this time in Alaska and you can be assured Dr Manuel is a 5 star ***** Doctor any where he practices. The office staff always polite and very helpful.

Posted on September 14th, 2011

I went in for the consultation and he rushed me threw the whole thing didnt give me time to ask questions. He was rude! I dont care if hes the best or not, if hes going to rush during my con whats to say he isnt going to rush my surgery. He knew what he was doing and what he was talking about i could see that but i came in to ask questions get information not for him to sit me down and say heres what i do ok bye? Im going to see Dr. Cole next ive heard she is just as good but she is also open to questions and taking time to see what i want not just assume. After i see her i will post on her review as well, hopefully it goes great!

outcome not acceptable

Posted on April 27th, 2011

Very disappointed in the outcome of my procedure. It seems he didn't care to ask me any specific questions about how I wanted and expected the final result to be, and I felt rushed and not taken care of as a real, individual person but more of a generic one-size-fits-all patient. Spent absolute minimum time with me.

Great Service.....Great Doctor

Posted on April 21st, 2011

All around great service, great doctor, great staff, personal, felt comfy and the end results I'm very please with.