Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael B Marchildon has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
Dr. Michael B Marchildon has the following 5 expertise
- Failure to Thrive
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Dr. Michael B Marchildon has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael B Marchildon is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Marchildon saved our sons life. In 1997, Dr Marchildon was located at Nemours in Ft Myers Florida. When our son was born, Dr Marchildon quickly diagnosed him with Hirshprungs Disease and performed a pull thru surgery at 3 days old. At that time HD was diagnosed 1 in 5000 births. Dr. Marchildon also performed our son's reversal. We would have lost our beautiful, precious baby if it wasn't for Dr Marchildon. Our son is now 13, athletic, plays basketball and leads a normal teenage life.
Dr. Marchildon was the covering physician this weekend when my 11 year old needed to have her appendix removed. He was an excellent, caring physician, who explained everything to us-including the delays we experienced at the hospital that were beyond anyone's control. I would trust my child with him again!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Stanford University School Of Medicine
Johns Hopkins Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAlina Ivashchuk Do, 1945 State Route 33, Neptune, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael B Marchildon in this video.
Dr. Michael B Marchildon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neptune, NJ.