Dr. Michael A Marciello Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Marciello?

Excellent

I have seen Dr. Marciello for more than 2 years. He helped me gain function after many years of cronic pain. He took a whole person approach (understanding importance nutrition, sleep, stess, work, exercise and overall life balance), listened, provided feedback and got me thinking of alternatives to helps me on a path to function. I went from not being able to dress myself fully to participating in Cross Fit type classes. I was able to lose substantial weight as my function improved and I was able to do more activities. In my option he is an excellent doctor who truly cares about the treatment and quality of life of his patients. He changed my life

Office staff too unprofessional

Dr. Marciello is an excellent doctor however he has given his staff too much power. They are very rude and take matters into their own hands without passing messages to the doctor. They act like bodyguards and seem very unhappy with their occupation. It has gotten so bad in the past year I have been seriously been looking for another physiatrist. What a shame. There are people that are not fit to deal with the public especially people living in chronic pain.

Really takes time to listen

Began seeing Dr. Marciello for fibromyalgia pain management after the practice lost their rheumatologist. He is very professional, kind, listens thoughtfully, and handles dispensation of prescriptions carefully and and appropriately. It's particularly helpful that he is part of the medical group with my internist (Regina Wu) so that all my medical information is in one place. The online service that is available at Dedham Medical is very helpful, as far as contacting the physician, refilling prescriptions, etc. Although like most doctors today, he has to enter information into the computer during the visit, I never feel ignored. He definitely does not make you feel rushed when you see him. His staff is also very helpful. Highly recommended.

Misdiagnosis

Dr. Marciello totally misdiagnosed my hip pain as a spinal problem. After frequent treatment including physical therapy, cortisone injections,and over a year of extreme pain, he told me that I would have to learn to live with pain. I found another doctor who correctly diagnosed advanced arthritis in my hip - and had a total hip replacement. I have been pain free for 4 years since then - no spinal problem at all.

Dr. Michael A Marciello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dedham, MA.