Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Marck
Dr. Michael Marck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Loves Park, IL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Marck is affiliated with Fhn Memorial Hospital, Katherine Shaw Bethea Hospital and Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Marck has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr Marck is the first physician that I've had that I actually feel like he listens to you. He listened to my concerns and addressed them right away. He assured me that we would get to the root of the problem. He's the first doctor that I've been to that I didn't feel he was rushing me through the mill to get to another patient. He genuinely seems to care about your well-being and he's very down to earth. He worked in the emergency dept. for years so he has a great sense of humor too. I felt a huge sense of relief when I left because I normally dread going to the doctor. I'd absolutely recommend him.
Dr. Marck is a doctor who listens, and desires to help. His "bed-side" manners is 5 stars! His staff is also, 5 stars! They will go beyond the call of duty to assist you in every way possible. They will make it happen for you! From my experience, most doctors are not cordial. They need a class of this sorts in medical school. If you want a doctor who is caring, cordial, knows his medical "stuff", and will treat you like the valued person/patient you are, Dr. Michael A. Marck is your doctor.
Dr. Marck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fhn Memorial Hospital
Katherine Shaw Bethea Hospital
Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
31 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1982
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine At Rockford
Dr. Michael Marck accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions9951 Rock Cut Xing, Loves Park, IL
Dr. Michael Marck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loves Park, IL.