Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Marone
Dr. Michael Marone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Marone is affiliated with Virtua Marlton, Virtua Berlin and Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees. Dr. Marone has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Marone has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 13
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Marone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Virtua Health-Voorhees Division
Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton
Virtua-West Jersey Health System
Virtua Health Systems Voorhees
Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
West Jersey Hospital
45 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1968
West Jersey Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAap Family Practice, 707 White Horse Rd, Voorhees, NJ
Dr. Michael Marone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.