Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael A Marschall MD
Dr. Michael A Marschall has 2 locations
1051 Perimeter Dr Ste 150
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Dr. Michael A Marschall has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Michael A Marschall has the following 17 expertise
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Tummy Tuck
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Facial Asymmetry
- Cleft Palate
- Cleft Lip
Dr. Michael A Marschall is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Breast Reconstruction Botched
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael A Marschall - Posted on September 29th, 2018
Breast augmentation and upper and lower eye lids.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael A Marschall - Posted on January 10th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael A Marschall - Posted on October 15th, 2016
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael A Marschall is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Schaumburg, IL.