Dr. Michael S Marshall Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Marshall?

Wendy Crowe

Dr. Marshall is one of the best doctors I do believe all around. He takes the time to give you insight, feed back and a in depth review of what ever your problem is. His bedside manor has a doctor is amazing. His personality is wonderful, and still stay very professional with it all. And to add to it all he has a great sense of humor. I truly appreciate his dedication and his insight to the medical field. I could say much more but I'm out of time.

Incompetent

Pediatrician Marshall is not someone you can trust. My first and last appointment lasted three hours, almost all of which was waiting and correcting his staff. He should not be treating adults. Mr. Marshall will not tell you this but there is nothing off the record but he will tell you the opposite so be careful.

AWESOME

Best doctor around--hands down, bar none--any questions?

Dr. Marshall is the rudest physician I have ever had the displeasure of seeing, and that's saying a lot when I actually work in healthcare in one of Dallas area local hospitals.

Dedicated to patients

I have been a patient for more than 15 years, when I change insurance companies in the past if Dr. Marshall was not on the list I did not even consider that insurance company.

the best pediatrician

Dr. Marshall saw my twins until we moved out of the area. He was great and took the time a new mother with lots of questions needs. His nurses made me feel like they cared for my child.

Absolutely Great with Children

Dr. Marshall was the best pediatrician for my son. He was very sincere to questions and concerns. He dedicated time to talk with my family, ensuring we were extremely comfortable with our appointments. He didn't rush our appointments. He develops relationships with the children.

Wonderful physician.

The Best Doctor in Town by Mrs. A. Jackson

The best doctor in town. I was with Dr. Dr. Marshall when he was with Kaiser. I have been with him for over 22 years and have always, always had good professional care. He is an extremely knowledgable doctor and cares about his patients. He takes his time and listens to you.

Great Doctor -- Fantastic listener also

Dr. Marshall excels in all categories. He's one of the most intelligent, caring doctors I have ever gone to. He's also very helpful in referring you to good specialists when it is necessary. On a scale of one to ten, he definitely is a ten! You are in good hands when he is taking care of you.

Highly recommended!!!!!

Dr.Michael Marshall is very professional and goes above and beyond to make sure his patients are well taken care of and he will do extensive testing to make sure nothing is overlooked or missed in diagnosing any health complaints a patient may have. He is also very attentive and listens to his patients which builds a bond. I believe because he tries his best to be thorough with his patients healthcare it causes his appointments to run longer than the average appointment should but I wouldn't change him for any other doctor. I highly recommend him but be prepared for the wait it is worth it:-)

Trust him completely! Only reason the wait is so long is they ahve a very busy office and tend to help people at the last minute with emergencies which is good. Always there when we need him day or night. The best!

Dr. Michael S Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Hill, TX.