Dr. Michael Martella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Martella?

Say What?

Posted on August 7th, 2017

Posted on November 24th, 2015

I have seen Dr Martella on two occasions for same day appointments.Overall I have comfortable with him.However I have two concerns.On both visits he ordered tests and after reviews.his assistant gave me messages to see a specialists. I felt I should been given a heads up. In one instance he wanted to refer me to a doctor 30 miles away and I did not feel it was durable.My other concern is with his medical staff. I have found her to be rather rude.

Posted on June 30th, 2015

I have seen dr Martela on two occasions,when my primary care doctor wasn't available. I am. Impressed with the time he spent with me, and explains things in wsys i understand. As my doctor will be retiring soon, i plan to continue to see him ad my primary care doctor. My only concern is his medical assistant often times come across rathet rude

Posted on January 18th, 2015

Nice doctor. Very down to earth.

Posted on December 18th, 2014