Dr. Michael M Marvi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael M Marvi?

Inaccurate diagnosis

He said he thought I had a functional voice problem, but then put my diagnosis down as spasmosic dysphonia, which is something different entirely.

Does not care for the patient.

No people's skills, doesn't follow up with the patient on procedures and does not give effective dosage of Botox on two occasions which cost me six months of severe pain when I told him that I used to get the maximum dosage in another state. He stated that I should go to another more experienced Dr. Staff makes so many mistakes and then blame it on the patient. I have never been to a worse Dr in my life and he is a movement disorder specialist. Deeply disappointed and glad to find a more skilled Dr for cervical dystonia.

Dr. Michael M Marvi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burbank, CA.