Dr. Michael Marvinny Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael Marvinny?

wonderful

Posted on November 26th, 2011

Dr. Mike was heaven sent for our family at Danville Regional Hospital. He was the sub doctor for my grandfather's care for 2 days and he did more in those 2 days than my grandfather's treating doctor did in the 8 days prior. We expressed some of many concerns with this doctor and he got things in order within a half hour. I wittnessed Dr. Mike sitting bedside chatting with one of many elderly people there. Dr. Mike treated my grandfather like a human unlike many of the other professionals there. My grandfather was discharged prematurely but I am not certain Dr. Mike had anything to do with that. Dr. Mike shines above other professionals there.

Posted on July 28th, 2016