Dr. Michael F Massa Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael F Massa?

Talker not a listener - like Dr.'s should be

I met Dr. Massa at Aurora Behavioral in Santa Rosa back in 2014 when I was 19, he had diagnosed me with Borderline Personality Disorder and ordered a 5250 on me all because I continuously kept cursing because he refused to listen to my answers and pre-determined the reason to my responses that were utterly rude and false. He really did not care what I had to say, was very 'right to the point', blunt(which is not a bad thing) but like I said rude about it. If I were to curse once, he would end the meeting and walked away. I spent unnecessary extra time at Aurora because of that. The diagnosis was accurate and last medication(prescribed by Massa, because I was previously prescribed Prozac and Buspar which failed) Topamax(Topirmate) was very dead on perfect for my BPD and I immediately was able to calm down and control my emotions and reactions normally. He could try to care more about his patients a little more, like be positively interactive with your patients. Otherwise, very accurate.

Very Caring Psychiatrist

After my initial diagnosis, it took about two years to find a doctor that was able to manage my condition. Dr. Massa is a very caring and empathetic p ...

Dr. Michael F Massa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bend, OR.