Dr. Michael J Matarese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Matarese?

Dr. M. Matarese

I highly recommend Doctor Michael Matarese in Greenwich Village.

Internist

Doctor Matarese is a very uncaring doctor. After seeing him for 15 years, I asked him if he could work with me on my bill that was submitted to me. He has raised his prices due to the Obama medical insurance that is in effect. He said he could not work with me, and that I should find another doctor. What kind of doctor is this???

PATIENT FOR 20 PLUS YEARS

THIS DOCTOR IS THE KIND OF DOCTOR THAT EVERY MED STUDENT SHOULD LOOK UP TO . HE HAS A GIFT OF TOTAL WISDOM AND KINDNESS.I HAVE REFERRED MANY PEOPLE TO HIM HE IS BY FAR FOUR STARS PLUS FOUR MORE BECAUSE HE CARES.

m.kellerman

great bedside manner; very compassionate; what a life-saver!!!

team effort

Dr. Matarese is my partner in controlling my chronic health problems -- may of them respiratory, leaving me final control, while taking strong point in a crisis. He is smart, caring, thorough, and fully committed to my continued good health. He also has a tremendous sense of humor and a connection with me I have found rare with most physicians. But he's intensely serious when needed. I consider him a vital member of my health team.

Dr. Michael J Matarese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.