Dr. Michael Mathier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mathier?

Posted on February 7th, 2015

This doctor is extremely knowledgeable, and, very personable. He, basically, helped to save my life!!

09/16/2013 Visit

Posted on September 18th, 2013

My Cardiologist scheduled me to Dr. Mathier due to Pulmonary Hypertension and heart issues. I live in another state and have also been referred to Cleveland Clinic. I have been to numerous doctors at the request of my Pulmonary and Cardio doctor, but I can truthfully say Dr. Mathier is the BEST. This includes his bedside manner and accurate diagnosis. Cleveland Clinic doesn't even compare to the Univ. of Pittsburgh Hospital and Dr. Mathier and the staff. Thank you!

Posted on February 2nd, 2015