Have you seen Dr. Michael E Mathieu?

good doctor

I have seen Dr. Mathieu for years and he is one of the most caring doctors I have. He goes out of his way to help me. He caught a mole that another doctor said was benign; it was sqamous cell cancer. Great doc.

Best of the Best!

I have been a patient of Dr. Mathieu for several years. I highly recommend him and his staff. Dr. Mathieu is an excellent diagnostic and surgical doctor. He is very knowledgable in his field, which makes me reassured that I am placing my trust in the right professional. From the moment he enters the exam room, all his attention is always focused on me. He is a very soft spoken man and very concerned over his patients well being. If you find the need to search out at Dermatologist, Dr. Mathieu is the one. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I was a patient of Dr. Mathieu several years ago, and only stopped seeing him because I moved out of the area. I found him to be caring but always professional, and extremely knowledgeable and able to help me. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Absolutely THE WORST doctor (of any type) that I've ever encountered! Very smug, condescending demeanor. Little to no information shared with me regarding my diagnosis. Asked personal questions that were completely irrelovant. Do yourself a favor - choose someone else even if you have to go outside of Winchester.

Dr. Michael E Mathieu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winchester, VA.

Dr. Michael E Mathieu Is this you?