Dr. Mehrdad M Mazaheri Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Mehrdad M Mazaheri?

AMAZING!!!

Dr. Mazaheri is the BEST doctor EVER!! I had severe anxiety before my surgery & was sceptical about getting it done period but he made me feel so comfotable & at ease. His office has a very soothing, calming, relaxing type of atmosphere. The staff was all so wonderful & very helpful. Booking my pre-op & eye surgery appointment was so easy. The longest I've waiting for post-op was 10 minutes! Dr. Mazaheri spent as much time as I needed explaining the procedure before & after, he explained the top of the line machine he uses & what to expect. He is very thorough & walks you step by step the whole way. I reffer everyone I can because I know their expectations & results will go above & beyond. Don't wait any longer...BOOK YOURS NOW!!

Medical Assistant

I highly recommend Dr. Mazaheri for Lasik surgery. I went for a consult and knew right away that he was my MAN. Everything was explained to me and my questions were answered. The day of my surgery I was very nervous. The staff there made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Dr. Mazaheri talked me through the whole process and before I knew it I could see clear from one eye! I was so excited and ready for the next eye to be corrected. Here it is 2 weeks later and seeing 20/20, No more glasses or contacts!

Great results

When I had my consultation with Dr. Mazaheri I admit that I was concerned after he told me about the procedure. Everyone I know that has had eye surgery had Lasik and I was not expecting to hear of the recovery time from PRK. I had decided not to have eye surgery at that point. After speaking with my optometrist he explained to me exactly as Dr Mazaheri did on how the procedure works. My astigmatism was over 5 dioptre so it was really hard to get a good fit with soft contacts. My optometrist informed me that he would have the surgery done yesterday if he were me and he knew Dr. Mazaheri did good work. He also informed me that he prefers prk over lasik. That was all it took to ease my mind. It has now been 5 weeks and my vision is great. I still have quite some time left on the healing phase but as of now I could not be happier. Throughout the whole process Dr. Mazaheri has been great to deal with and very informative and straight forward on every step taken. It is amazing to get up in the morning and not have to go through the process of putting in contacts. I dont have to bug my kids anymore to read labels for me as my near vision is better than I can remember for many years. I would recommend Dr. Mazaheri to anyone.

great doctor

very nice. Helped me out a lot. Gave good advice. Very kind and sincere in his diagnosis and what I should do.

Overall my experience with Dr. Mazaheri was great,I was told to be patient with my eyes after having lasik eye surgery (no cut). I am not seeing as well as I wish I was yet but, I was told that it may take up to 6 months.Dr. Naz is amazing, she is very caring and takes time to talk to you and answer your questions. I had a -8.50 and even though I am not seeing as sharp as I wish yet It is a miracle!

the best doctor in town