Dr. Michael E Mcandrew Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Mcandrew?

My husband was septic with appendicitis (means he has a very serious infection) I am surprised to read all of these negative reviews Dr.Mark McAndrew performed and appendectomy and exploratory surgery since he was so sick to r/o other infection possibilities, I am a wound nurse myself and was very pleased with the care he received I was a little scared going into DCH just because of the stories I have heard but I am quite sure at one of the big hospitals he would have waited hours for care they called Dr.McAndrews in from home and had him in surgery in less than an hour nurses were great (my husband thought they were slow but me being a nurse 15-20 min wait for pain meds is not bad we do get busy and don't just sit around and eat cookies although bring the cookies we like them :} ) I just wanted to put my thoughts out there I am a stickler for infection control and was very pleased with the cleanliness, prompt care and I always appreciate a doctor that is not cloud 9 because he obtained an MD behind his name we all work very HARD!! So thank you for all that you did you certainly did save his life and I would recommend you anytime and for all the other reviews surgery is not exact science for the most part we all have the same organs but are not the same age and do not heal the same and age plays a huge roll in infection!!! Thank You Dr.McAndrews!!!!

Botched Gallbladder Surgery

Botched Gallbladder Surgery on my Grandmother. She was rushed back to Hospital within the same week. She was in Severe Pain like she has ever suffered in her life. and by the grace of God she made it through the repair of the bile leak. Wanted to warn others of this,who maybe looking for surgeons.

Dr McAndrew operated on my wife's sister recently and she has had one problem after another. She got so fed up with this doctor she switched to a surgeon in Indianapolis who could not believe the POOR SURGICAL CARE she received from this doctor.

RN-Worked @ DCH for Many years

I worked as an RN at Dearborn County Hospital for many years. I found both Dr Mike + Dr Mark McAndrews to have poor bedside manner. They did not treat their patients with much respect. Dr Mike has such poor grooming it is hard to believe he is a surgeon. Often Patients had post-surgical infections which was scary. If I ever need a Surgeon my husband knows to NEVER allow Dr McAndrew near me!

We were not happy with the care by Dr McAndrew. He is unsure of himself. He operated on our sister who got a terrible infection. She followed up with a surgeon at Christ Hospital. Never will she go back to him again.

Mrs.

Dr McAndrews operated on my husband and he got a terrible INFECTION. I am a Radiology Tech and must say I would NEVER RECOMMEND this doctor to anyone.

Surgical Assistant

I worked with Dr Mike and Dr Mark McAndrew for a few years. I thought they were FAIR surgeons-worked with many others who were Excellent Surgeons. I always advise patients to get 2 opinions . I would STRONGLY urge anyone to do this.

I read the last review which was the only Positive review, from someone who WORKS for this doctor---what is she going to say? I have only heard TERRIBLE THINGS about this Doctor and I saw for myself how DIRTY AND SLOPPY HE IS. Not Malicious, just TRUE.

I have personally worked along side and at the same facility of this physician for 18 years and am appalled at the comments I see here! Ironic that they are all within 2 months???? Sounds suspicious and malicious!! Dr McAndrew is an exceptional Surgeon as I have chose him multiple times to personally be my doctor as well as my family members through the years. Plus he assisted in a rare and challenging surgery on my husband who had cancer. 100% satisfaction on our part. Being a medical provider myself.....I am fairly intelligent about what quality healthcare is from critical care, surgery and to what bedside manners are acceptable. May I say that Dr Mike McAndrew exceeds my expectations!

I would not recommend this doctor. I had a bad experience with a colonoscopy he did.

Mrs

Would never recommrnd

We stopped to see our dear friend who has been suffering since Dr McAndrew did her surgery. She told us he knicked her bladder and she has never been the same. She has complained on this site but said it was REMOVED-can you believe that?!

Dr. Michael E Mcandrew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceburg, IN.