Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael T Mcavoy
Dr. Michael T Mcavoy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saginaw, MI. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Mcavoy is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center Harrison and St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital. Dr. Mcavoy has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael T Mcavoy has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Michael T Mcavoy has the following 11 expertise
- Food Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
Dr. Michael T Mcavoy has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mcavoy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Michael T Mcavoy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsValley Allergy Clinic Pc, 3210 Hallmark Ct, Saginaw, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael T Mcavoy in this video.
Dr. Michael T Mcavoy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.