Dr. Michael M Mccaffrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael M Mccaffrey?

Blindsighted

I have tremors in my left hand, so I went to Mccaffrey. His diagnosis - early Parkinson's. It may be true, but it was how it was delivered. He stated that I have 15 years and then my airway will close? He gave me a prescription and said come back in three months. No scans to see if it was something else? I now have an appointment at MUSC and have an MRI scheduled. Was he correct - maybe. Did he have any empathy - no.

Great caring doc.

I have a rare neurological condition called Dystonia. I went to 12 doctors in 2 1/2 years including the head of Neuro at a major University Hospital. All said they had no idea what was wrong with me. Dr. McCaffree correctly diagnosed me and now under his treatment plan the pain is managed. Very lucky to find him.

Cathi Barone

Dr. Mc Caffery is a kind considerate man and a excellent physcian

Rude, obnoxious, condescending, full of himself. If you are older, don't go! He will not care about your issues.

No complaints about Dr. nor his staff.... All were very concerned about me

I was very disappointed that I was not able to make an appointment, without a referral, when my insurance does not require a referral to specialists. It is a shame that finding good healthcare in is so difficult, and requires an additional physician to be paid to make a phone call.

Terrible Neurologist if you have Parkinson's. Do not go to this doctor.

Satisfaction.

Relocating my MS care from Ct. to SC. Took my appt. at his new employment in Loris/Little River. This guy is engaged, friendly and energetic and struck me as very sharp. Maybe he has new support staff because this group was just fine, compared to some of the comments from earlier critiques.

dr. mccaffery is just a wonderful man. kind considerate and caring.I haven't seen him in several years and that is why i am looking him up again to get retreated by him for my migraines. He did such a wonderful job before so now years later that my migraines have come back i want no one else but him to treat me.

Best Mirgraine Doctor

Dr. McCaffrey is the best doctor I have ever seen for migraines. Mine of been under control for several years now and I have my life back. Grand Strand Hospital - you really messed up here...I will be following Dr. McCaffrey to McLeod Hospital.

Disappointed such a great doctor is leaving.

Patient

Dr McCaffrey , is an excellent doctor. But as a patient you will have to deal with his staff, that never returns phone calls, and are not helpful to the patients needs . Prescriptions are never called in to the pharmacy until you have asked numerous times. Last week I started calling on Wed and now it is Mon and still no RX. An incompetent office manager who is out to lunch or in a meeting at all times. Assistants who complain how over worked they are to patients. Entire useless staff should be fired!