Dr. Michael Mccracken Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mccracken?

A Very Happy new patient!!!

Posted on December 15th, 2017

Dr. McCracken "for me", was all I need or want in someone who will be dealing with my Eyes!! Informative, patient, listened to my thought and questions and added a bit of humor!!! His Staff from the front to the back "WONDERFUL"!!!!! All very professional and fun... nice to see smiling faces where they work. LOVE the sense of humor... takes the edge off the nervousness you feel, walking into something dealing with your face (Eyes in particular). I will be dealing with all of them more, in the future for my procedure. So far, I feel very relaxed and confident in going forward with this great group of people!!! Thanks to each of you!! Here's smiling at ya!!! P. B.

Posted on December 13th, 2017

My treatment was one-time, very professional and all the office people, including Dr. McCracken, were very courteous .

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

The surgery to correct a tear duct issue Was a success and if I would be asked about dry eye treatment I would recommend Dr McCracken. He also has an excellent office staff

Very insightful meeting!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Very thorough and imformative consultation with Dr McCracken and his associate, Amber Rhoads

Caring concern

Posted on October 28th, 2017

Dr McCracken was reassuring and thorough from the time I first met he and his staff. All questions were addressed and fully answered. Insurance and payment options were explained. When I walked out of the office, I know the expectations and procedures for my upcoming surgery He was right there through all my recovery hiccups that developed!

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

Entire staff was very helpful and friendly to work with. Dr .McCracken thoroughly and patiently discussed my problem and came up with the recommendation to repair my drooping eyelids. Both Amber and Ann (Drs.' nurse and Surgery scheduler(respectively) were also very friendly and professional

Very helpful and friendly staff

Posted on September 19th, 2017

The office staff and Dr. are very friendly. They took the time to go over a couple different options to help determine what would be best for me. Would definitely recommend.

Posted on September 7th, 2017

I feel very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. McCracken. He is a very exceptional and skilled surgeon. Not only is he a great doctor, but his office staff is top notch. I highly recommend Dr. McCracken. Dr. McCracken, thank you for taking such good care of me. I am so grateful. Rosemary

Dr. McCracken saved my life!

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

In March 2016, I was referred to Dr. McCracken by Dr. Owen in Edwards as I live in Eagle Colorado. Since October 2015, I had been to 15 doctors and (two of them were eye doctors) with frustrating little information and no answers for my swollen eyes. Dr. Owen said my lacrimal glands were swollen and my lymph nodes. I came to Denver to see Dr. McCracken and right away, he assured my husband, Art and I, that he would find an answer for us. I was hoping that the cause was allergies or infection, however Dr. McCracken says he would "eat his shoes" if that were the case! After an MRI and biopsies on my lacrimal glands, I was diagnosed with Mantel Cell Lymphoma. Thank God for Dr. McCracken! I then went for treatment with CBCI and Dr. McSweeney and just finished a stem cell transplant from my twin sister 3 months ago and all is well!!! He is dedicated, amazing, compassionate, and determined and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Posted on August 4th, 2017

First I liked Dr McCracken from the minute I met him. Second he did the eye procedure on my first visit preventing me from a follow up visit. I live over 200 miles from his office.

Surgery/Dermal Filler/Botox Awesome

Posted on July 27th, 2017

Excellent Up-to-Date Training Sympathetic to Patient Needs & Pain Management Conservative, will not pursue unnecessary surgery or procedures. Educates patients on all options, especially if surgery is premature. Kind and supportive staff. They do their best for you.

Very pleased

Posted on July 27th, 2017

Very please with the willingness to listen to my concerns and willingness to follow up and do whatever he could to take care of them I'm very please with the outcome.