Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael C Mccully has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. McCully is a kind and caring doctor. I was his patient when he was at Metro South West, and moved with him to HealthPark Medical Specialists. Each office visit is even better now. The staff is excellent, from the front desk to Mary, his M.A. Everyone spends the time needed to make sure the patient is listened to and treated with respect. That does not happen at all doctor's offices. Dr. McCully also listens to his patients. He has treated me for several years and has always done a great job of finding the correct treatment for me. As a patient, I feel that he truly cares and takes pride in his work. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. McCully to anyone seeking a knowledgeable, experienced physician who takes pride in how he treats his patients.
42 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Michael C Mccully accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Marys Mercy Medical Center, 200 Jefferson Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Michael C Mccully is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.