Michael McFadden Is this you?

Have you seen Michael McFadden?

comforting

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Dr. McFadden has helped me more in these past few months than most doctors have been able to in the past 4 or 5 years that ive been having my back pain.

very pofessional and caring

Posted on November 7th, 2017

I have seen Dr McFadden for many years. He has always been extremely caring and concerned. Have had RA for 55 years and numerous joint replacements as well as spinal fusion and pain is a daily part of my life

Great Pain Doc.

Posted on October 25th, 2017

Very concerned about his patient's lives and their quality of life. Kind with a great bed side manner.

doctor and staff are excellent.

Posted on October 25th, 2017

so far my experience has been without complaints. very happy with the care i have received.

Excellent Doctor.

review

Posted on October 25th, 2017

he has the best demeanor and is very approachable.

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

this office should be put out of business, they, they lied and made it hard for me to find another doctor. the office will face law and order. I promise you that.

Patient at advance pain management

Posted on August 31st, 2016

This doctor is very patient, and seems to really be concerned with your issues,and if it's beyond what he has to work with after diagnosing your problems,he made sure I got to the surgeon,or doctors that specialized in that area. All in all great doctor ,well appreciated!!!!

Wait time Horrible

Posted on November 22nd, 2015

This Doctor has a wait time of 3-4 hours in the wait room then another 45 Min in the practice room. This type of waiting is ridiculous! I have to clear out my entire days schedule even with a 9:30 AM appointment !

Yin and Yang

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Dr. McFadden is good at what he does but a wait of 3-4 hrs is rediculous. Even when I got a 9:15 AM appointment I did not see hi until 1:00 PM. His office opens at 9:00 AM!! The waiting room could also be updated. For instance the seats in the waiting room have lost their spring action. They are indented in. The fish tank is half painted white and been left that way. The exam room the artificial plant had dust bunnies. Withdraw that said when I do get in Dr. McFadden has good diagnostic skills.

Advanced Pain Care Clinic

Posted on May 16th, 2015

Dr. McFadden is a great doctor but the owners of this office take no pride in how it looks. Half painted Aquarians stand that looked,like it was from a garage sale and seats that were torn or obviously worn out. Took 1 hr to get back to see him. And as this was my firstmvisitmthe patients in the waiting room said that we would probably be waiting 2-3'hrs. Then when taken back would,be putrid 1 of 3'waiting rooms for another long wait. Not a very good impression. The patients did rave aboutmtDr. McFadden and said he was worth them wait. When I finally arrived in the exam room the artificial plant that I wasmsittingmnext to was covered in dust. Like I,said, whoever owns this facility takes no,pride in the care or image projected.. Since this is my first visit I will see Ina month if changes have been made. The office manager came out and saidmtheynwere getting new chairs. We will see. Wish I could download pictures I took.

Worth the wait!

Posted on May 1st, 2015

I saw Dr McFadden today and he was great! Spent a lot of time with me and explained things . Other doctors just don't do that. I'm gonna keep this one. He has a lot of patients that need help and he spends time with each one. He is worth the wait!