Dr. Michael Mcghee Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mcghee?

Great demeanor with a prescription pad!!!

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

He asks great questions but if your reply indicates you are struggling in that area he easily writes a prescription for you vs trying to discuss why you might be having the issue.

Accountant

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Best Doc. I have ever had. I won't see anyone else. I recommend him to everyone.

Unprofessional Chauvinist

Posted on September 21st, 2016

This man is completely unprofessional. What kind of psychiatrist makes fun of a woman for breastfeeding her 7 month old infant when she is in to see him for postpartum depression? He also laughed at me for being "too sensitive" and joked that I'm probably "one of those women who read too much" as if a woman with a degree scares him. And apparently he believes that a 7 month old "don't need no breast" because she can eat food, contrary to AAP and WHO recommendations. Filing official complaints.

money comes first

Posted on July 16th, 2015

I called to make an appointment due to panick attacks but didn't have the gas money because I live in ky all jasymne had to do was increase my klonopin by 1mg but she said I had to come which wasn't nesscery due to only 1mg im on it anyway my health came last because I didn't have the copay n gas money how sad is that money before my wellbeing

Feeling encouraged

Posted on July 8th, 2015

I liked the friendly and competent staff. They had welcoming smiles and very efficient.

Real estate investor

Posted on August 29th, 2014

I have been battling ADHD all my life. I'm 49, while stationed at Ft. Knox I went to a doctor for ADHD he treated me for depression. Heck I wasn't depression, my brain make-up is different from others. So I had given up hope and tried to live with the problem but it was getting to be too much. I found Dr. McGhee with the help of tricare. Dr. McGHee is heaven sent. I was placed on adderall and I'm going to be ok. Yes i would recommend him to others. I wish he did marriage counseling. I gave follow "2" stars because what doctor calls to follow up after a visit. My next appointment is always made before I leave his office. I wish I would have found him early but life is all about God's timing, Dr. McGhee is very, very straightforward and that's really what I need. His staff is awesome and always have the greatest attitude.

Posted on April 5th, 2014

I was referred for help with anxiety and became a his personal outlet for his own psycho babble while he bullied me and continued to beat me down verbally while calling me demeaning names and laughing at means provoking more anxiety. I left with more problems then I went in with. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone seeking help. His staff was great while maintained a completely derogatory and unprofessional manner. I regret ever stepping for into his office!!!

Love this Doctor. Very friendly and professional.

Posted on February 13th, 2014

I enjoyed the entire visit. Dr. McGhee is a wonderful, friendly, professional man. I felt totally comfortable during my visit. He did not critisize me very personable. He really listens to you and is very thorough about everything. He is an awesome psychiatrist. I would reccomend him to any and everybody in Clarksville. Top notch office. Very clean. Friendly place to go. (:

Posted on October 26th, 2013

This is in regards to the office staff. I can not post a review regarding the doctor as I have yet to be able to get an appointment though I have made more than a few attempts. When trying to make an appointment I was told I would have to leave my name and number and someone would call me back. This never happened so I called back the next week. I was hung up on the first time. I called again a few minutes after and a was told quit rudely that is couldn't be helped at that time because they were on their lunch break so I again was asked to leave my name and number. No one called me back. I called a week later and again left my name and number and was told someone would call me back to set up an appointment in the afternoon. Again nobody called back. As a person struggling with depression it takes a lot to make the effort to seek some help. It was very disappointing to deal with the staff at this office. I can't review the doctor himself as it seems impossible to get any help in making an appointment so I would suggest seeking elsewhere when looking for a doctor in Clarksville.

Finally some help!

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

I have been battling addiction for years, and losing. My life had changed for the better after my first visit. He prescribed the right meds and got me going in the right direction. Easy to talk to and a all around great guy. Can't forget all the staff, they were great and very helpful.

Great Psychiatrist

Posted on December 14th, 2011

My overall experience was totally top notch. The entire staff were helpful and provide excellent resources. They help me to feel at ease and assured me that my situations was going to get better, and with their services and skills, I have gotten much better. The best services that I have ever received from a Psychiatrist.

Posted on October 28th, 2011

Horrible Doctor!! Don't even bother going to see him.