Have you seen Dr Michael McGriff?

The best Surgeon ever!

Dr McGriff is very experienced and professional. He is truly the best Botox and Juvederm injector and has excellent lasers. I learned to totally trust him as he provided me great results at the most reasonable prices I’ve seen. Then, he did the best job anybody could ever ask for during my SmartLipo and fat transfer Breast Augmentation

Absolutely the best experience!

Dr McGriff has a very warm and wonderful bedside manner. Combine this with his extensive experience in cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures, done with the best available equipment, and it all adds up to an experience and results far superior to any other clinic I've tried in Hawaii!

Amazing results, with the most compassionate care!

Amazingly positive overall experience

I love my results and have renewed self-confidence since Michael McGriff, MD performed his magic cosmetic surgery on me! Doc McGriff and his staff are truly the top providers in Hawaii

Excellent doctor! Excellent clinic

Dr McGriff has given me truly amazing results, in a very gentle and thorough manner for several types of therapies, including Botox, Voluma and the most beautiful job on my lips with Volbella! Dr McGriff has also far exceeded my expectations with his ThermiSmooth and ThermiTight skin tightening for face, neck and breasts. I've gotten perky, younger breasts with no scars!! The SmartLipo he gave me is just plain excellent and my friends marvel at my improvement!

The best in Hawaii

Dr McGriff is very experienced, humble and effective at the many Cosmetic Surgery procedures he provides. His patients and staff love his kind and caring demeanor! I absolutely LOVE the amazing results he gave me with Smart-Lipo, ThermiTight and Silhouette InstaLift. I'm convinced this is the future of facelifts, because it's so comfortable and leaves NO Scars.

I absolutely loved THERMIVA

It was absolutely best expirience

in need of botox

great botox injections

Spider Vein laser treatment

I had spider veins all along my legs and now they are GONE!!!

Need fuller lips

My Fillers were amazing.. I am so happy with my outcome

Excellent, honest and caring Doctor!

Their entire staff is very nice, but Michael McGriff, M.D. is by far the most talented, generous and professional Surgeon I've ever met! Dr. McGriff does my Botox and Juvederm injections on a regular basis, PLUS he offers his expertise with the latest noninvasive, No Pain, No Downtime procedures like his new ThermiTight and ThemiFill treatments. I'm extremely happy with my results and bring all of my friends to Hawaii Medical Skin Care.

my favorite doctor ever

Dr. McGriff is so gentle and compassionate with me that I find myself try new things to make myself look my best. He explains every step before, after ...