Have you seen Dr. Michael A Mcguiness?

Admin team needs training

I have never experienced such an awful experience with the front office as I have with this Flower Mound office. I have had to call our referring Drs. numerous times to send referrals for 3 people in my family. They keep loosing them and wanting to say they never received them when in fact the other end gets a confirmation that it was sent. Also they talk down to you as if you were the enemy and not a patient giving them business. The final straw was when my 18 year old son did not have his driver's liscence and sent him home to get it and then said we were to be rescheduled for being 3 minutes late. Never again will I nor any member of my family will go to this office!!!

thorough!

Dr. McGuiness performs the most thorough cancer skin check I have ever had!

Good doctor and very personalble.

Patient for a very long time

I have been seeing Dr. McGuiness since 1997 (which the exception of a few years when my insurance was terrible) and he is the MOST thorough dermatologist I have ever been to. I have referred numerous family and friends to him and would not go to anyone else ever again (even if I have to pay cash). There are no other dermatologists out there like him and being blonde, blue eyed and fair skin I have to rely on a very thorough doctor. 5 stars from me!

Excellent doctor, superior service and wonderful care in the office and after hours. Simply the best!

Best Dermatologist in Dallas

Dr. McGinnis has been my Dermatologist for the past 3.5 years. After several surgeries I would not trust my skin to anyone else. He is patient and his bedside manner is perfect. I always feel comfortable with him even when I am uncomfortable.

Not impressed

Dr Mcguiness is fine...but it is so hard to get an appointment and the staff doesn't seem very organized. I think there are so many better choices for a Derm.

The Best Dermo I've Experienced

WOW! Dr. McGuiness really took time to thoroughly conduct a full body check for me and my two kids. For issues he could handle, he did it then and there. He didn't make us make another appointment and pay another co-pay. I appreciate that. I never felt rushed or he had other patients. Don't think I've ever spent that much time with a doctor-ever. Not even the doctor who delivered my kids. I highly recommend this doctor. The Flower Mound staff is great too. Saturday appointments a plus. Look no further!

Wonderful Doc

I've been a patient of Dr McGuinness for 16 years. He is consistently kind, informative, knowledgeable and caring. You won't find a better Dermatologist. He is expanding with the growth in the area and it is important that he help as many of us as possible. Seeing his PA: This is a doc who makes the PA's shadow him for 6 months before seeing patients!! They are very good, too! Thanks Dr. McGuinness for great, consistent care.

Not what it use to be

I have been going to Dr Mcguiness for 12 years. The practice has changed. He has definitely expanded his practice beyond what both he and the staff can handle. I was in there last month and he commented that he did not even know what city he was headed to tomorrow. It's not always a benefit to expand to so many different cities. I tried to get in today for an infection on my skin and the receptionist said they were 4 weeks out!!!

Not worth your time

A plantar wart issue that was treated by extended freezing 10 seconds and than multiple repetive spraying led to a blood blister the size of her toe itself... when calling and leaving message at night no return call...left another message in morning... no return call.. to reach at 9:00 am to find out that he had no available appt's to correct this mistake... a joke is to kind... i would provide a minus five if possible... if you want to go to someone who will take your money and offer zero service go here

Bait and Switch

I called ahead to set up an appointment and verify my insurance and what I would pay. The skin screening is covered 100% by my insurance. Did not see the Dr but a PA. After 4 biopsy that was not explained to me was not part of the procedure they wanted $200 at check out ($50 a piece). Then I got bill for an additional $400.00. The bill was impossible to figure out. Went back and asked where the $200 was applied. They sent back another bill that added my payment but the bill did not decrease. If you're going to see him get a quote and a statement of work because they clearly cannot or will not communicate fees and procedures.

Dr. Michael A Mcguiness is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plano, TX.

Dr. Michael A Mcguiness Is this you?