Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael R Mcmartin has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Michael R Mcmartin has the following 8 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Michael R Mcmartin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I had fallen and had a serious neck injury and concussion when I first saw Dr. McMartin. With his care, and the care of the St. Al's Brain Injury Program, which he oversees I was able to return to work and my life. The entire group, led by Dr. McMartin is very knowledgeable and communicate well during appointments. I am very grateful to Dr. McMartin and his wonderfully, caring staff.
I had gone to Mr McMartin for a few years as I was having such terrible pain in my arm and hand and especially when I typed. Mr McMartin tried different pills for me to take. None of them worked. He being a âdoctorâ should have known that I was having my pain due to a compressed nerve in my neck but he just failed to have a scan of my neck to see why I was having this pain. He didn't believe me about my pain, and would just send me to physical therapy which would only aggravate my pain. You would think that a âdoctorâ would know that if my arm is hurting, check the source, my spinal area. But no, he was to stupid. Do you really want to trust this so called âdoctorâ to help you with your pain? I wouldn't recommend this jerk to anyone.
This doctor did not believe that I was in pain. I would tell him that my arm hurt and down to my hand. I told him that using my arm made it hurt more. He would send me to physical therapy and give me some pills that never worked. As a doctor for pain you would think he would check my neck where the nerve starts out, but no, he didn't think of that. I was in terrible pain for three years and then I finally went to a doctor and he ordered a scan of my neck. Found that nerve compression was causing my pain. I had surgery but it was too late. Now after seven more years, I am still in pain. I wouldn't send anyone that I care about to this doctor.
Dr. Mcmartin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Michael R Mcmartin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Summit
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBoise Physical Medical And Rehabilitation Clinic, 1000 N Curtis Rd Ste 202, Boise, ID
Dr. Michael R Mcmartin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boise, ID.