Dr. Michael Mcmartin Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mcmartin?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Still hurting

Posted on September 26th, 2016

He is very distracted. I believe his private practice is just a side job. He has reported incorrect results and does nothing but prescribe drugs. He is in the back pocket of workers comp. Not concerned w helping patient. His patient notes are inaccurate. Stay clear of him if you can.

Helpful when I thought I would not work again

Posted on May 4th, 2014

I had fallen and had a serious neck injury and concussion when I first saw Dr. McMartin. With his care, and the care of the St. Al's Brain Injury Program, which he oversees I was able to return to work and my life. The entire group, led by Dr. McMartin is very knowledgeable and communicate well during appointments. I am very grateful to Dr. McMartin and his wonderfully, caring staff.

Very Dissatisfied patient

Posted on March 3rd, 2014

I had gone to Mr McMartin for a few years as I was having such terrible pain in my arm and hand and especially when I typed. Mr McMartin tried different pills for me to take. None of them worked. He being a “doctor” should have known that I was having my pain due to a compressed nerve in my neck but he just failed to have a scan of my neck to see why I was having this pain. He didn't believe me about my pain, and would just send me to physical therapy which would only aggravate my pain. You would think that a “doctor” would know that if my arm is hurting, check the source, my spinal area. But no, he was to stupid. Do you really want to trust this so called “doctor” to help you with your pain? I wouldn't recommend this jerk to anyone.

Pain

Posted on January 12th, 2014

This doctor did not believe that I was in pain. I would tell him that my arm hurt and down to my hand. I told him that using my arm made it hurt more. He would send me to physical therapy and give me some pills that never worked. As a doctor for pain you would think he would check my neck where the nerve starts out, but no, he didn't think of that. I was in terrible pain for three years and then I finally went to a doctor and he ordered a scan of my neck. Found that nerve compression was causing my pain. I had surgery but it was too late. Now after seven more years, I am still in pain. I wouldn't send anyone that I care about to this doctor.

Posted on March 11th, 2010

THE MOST CARING, COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR i HAVE ENCOUNTERED!

Posted on December 5th, 2016