Dr. Michael D Mcnamara Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael D Mcnamara?

This Dr is running a scam

All he wants is for his patients to get disability and stay on disability and keep seeing him so he can collect money from SSI for regular ten minute visits. He showed no desire me to get better, told me I wasn't going to get better, and didn't even believe there was any treatment or anyone else I can see so that I could get better and return to work. I am not the only one who has this opinion, there are other ex-patients who have had the same experience plus I know someone who used to work in his office that agrees with me. If I had the energy I would report him, but maybe this will be of some help.

Dr. Michael D Mcnamara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, NH.