Dr. Michael Medchill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Medchill?

Awesome Dr and great staff

Posted on June 29th, 2017

Absolutely love Dr. he delivered both my children, high recommend to friends and family, he delved both my niece and nephew, and 4 of my sister in laws sibiling

Dr. Michael T

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Dr. Michael T . is really great always answering all my questions but the staff is really snobby.. Always answering me with and attitude.. I call asking for something and they reply back we about to close call monday and we can give you what you want.. That is pretty mess up of them.

The BEST!!!

Posted on June 24th, 2015

I have given birth 4 times and was seen by Dr. Medchill the last time, he was hands down the best Dr. I have ever seen in my entire life & has a way about him that makes you feel like he really cares & your not just another patient

Best Doctor Ever!!! he delivered my four babies!

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Excellent Doctor, takes all concerns into consideration and addresses each concern, so you understand.

Horrible experiance

Posted on January 13th, 2015

The experience was horrible. The doctor didn't knock on the door when I was taking my clothes off. The window curtains were open so everyone could see me in there. I had to ask the doctor to take a look at some things that were bothering me, instead him offering and checking on his own. He didn't wash his hands before or after checking my lady part. Than They took blood samples at the desk where were some documents next to my arm while she was taking my blood and my seat was next to 3 bags full of trash. The nurse did not even do good job on taking my blood my arm is blue and it hurt a lot. The place is trashy and filthy I felt so violated and so dirty after I left. Nothing was organized or clean. They talk in Spanish most of the time which made me really uncomfortable because I do not understand the language. It was just horrible.

Posted on December 16th, 2011

This Dr is amazing. He got me through 3 pregnancies, working for 2 years through fertility issues before my first. I've been seeing him for 15 years; and I may have changed husbands, but I kept by Dr!

undefined