Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael L Medvin MD
Dr. Michael L Medvin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ukiah, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Medvin is affiliated with Ukiah Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael L Medvin has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Michael L Medvin has the following 4 expertise
- Women's Health
Showing 1 of 1
i would not recomend this doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael L Medvin - Posted on August 30th, 2012
Dr. Medvin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Sutter Medical Center
Dr. Michael L Medvin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael L Medvin's office for more information.
951 Low Gap Rd Ukiah, CA : (707) 463-6304
More about Dr. Michael L Medvin
Dr. Medvin is originally from New York. He attended Sonoma State University and UC Berkeley and UC San Francisco. His Internships/Residencies was performed in Family Practice at Santa Rosa Community Hospital. His Post Graduate Training was in Emergency Medicine. Dr. Medvins special interests are obstetrics and womens health.
Locations & DirectionsWILLIAM FITHIAN MD, 951 Low Gap Rd, Ukiah, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael L Medvin, MD - Emergency Medicine in Ukiah, CA, in this video.
Dr. Michael L Medvin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ukiah, CA.