Dr. Michael E Meininger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Meininger?

Please send medical records from our first visit. Thank you

Dear dr. MEINENGER,due to my health my daughter wants me to move in with her. I don't want to go but have no choice.have no-one that can help me. /she would feel better, I'am sorry I had the procedure/surgery, I have asked all 3doctors about my stomach,/if I eat salad which I love I feel like the blimp,/look it. Stomach rises so fast/like dough. No-one answers me! Please send my medical records ASAP. I'am moving next month. Ps, I sill get pain on the side of stomach and constipated.

Patient and kind

My mother's oncologist recommended Dr. Michael Meininger to her and then I also took him up on his recommendation. I can see why Dr. Meininger was so favored. He is a very warm, professional, and knowledgeable doctor. I enjoyed talking with him as he addressed my concerns and took time answering my incessant questions, especially one particular question that was asked of him five times in five different ways -- never showed annoyance or lost patience with me. I greatly fear anesthesia, so I also want to thank his anesthesiologist for showing tremendous compassion when I went under for my colonoscopy. Dr. Meininger and his whole staff are excellent.

very knowledgeable

i have a biochem degree, and know a ton of medical stuff, and I need my Dr to know more than me, and Dr Meininger definately does, he is the best!

I love him!!

He is the most down to earth, friendly and warm doctor I have never met!!!! And young!!!! I want him to be my life time doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAA+++++++++++

Great MD!!!

He's a wonderful doctor! If you have a gastrointestinal issue, see him! You will be in terrific hands. I was terrified of having an endoscopy, but he helped eased my anxiety about the procedure. I'm fine now, and I thank him for diagnosing my condition swiftly and going the extra mile. Thank you, Dr. Meininger. :)

He is the warmest DR!!!! So kind!!!!!!

Dr. Michael E Meininger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood Cliffs, NJ.