Dr. Michael Menack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Menack?

Stay away

Posted on October 30th, 2017

This guy is absolutely cocky and has no bedside manner. My wife is 27 weeks pregnant and found out she has a hernia. She went to see him at Centrastate for a consult and he couldn’t have been more condescending and rushed through the appointment. My wife was trying to ask him questions that concerned her and he brushed them off, dismissed her concerns, and didn’t explain anything. To top it off, during the consult, his phone goes off and he checks it, continuing to read it in the middle of the appointment without even saying excuse me, as if nobody else was in the room. I understand you are a doctor and may get a text or call, but have some common courtesy and decency to excuse yourself. Get over yourself, you’re only a doctor and there’s plenty others out there!

Perfect Care for my Mom

Posted on April 25th, 2017

Dr. Menack has been truly wonderful with the treatment he provided my mom. His care and expertise helped her heal from several severe bed sores she developed. Its incredible, how well she has recovered even while being impaired and bedridden with MS. I highly recommend Dr. Menack for his knowledge, patience & extremely informative care.

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

I would see the dr again

Wish every doctor could be like Dr. Menack

Posted on March 20th, 2014

I am normally a big nervous mess before I have anything done at the hospital. Not this time. Doctor Menack made me so comfortable with the whole procedure. He step by step explained things in a way I totally understood. He made me very comfortable with the procedure I was about to have. His dedication to his patients shows through in his words and actions. He comes to check on you with real concern, not just because he has to. His staff is amazing sweet and supportive. I wish every doctors office had a team like this. I had no wait in my office visits, which is amazing for a doctor that can give you such great time and attention. I have already recommended him to a friend who needs a similar surgery. Hopefully I won't need anymore surgeries for anything else, but if I do I know right where I'm going. Thank you Dr. Menack for improving my quality of life!

Excellent care

Posted on March 16th, 2014

Dr. Menack, and his staff were outstanding. Laurie was extremely helpful! They all were attentive and friendly. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

Posted on November 3rd, 2013

Dr Menack and his staff made every step leading up to and including my surgery very easy. I was very impressed by his promptness at office visits.

Total package

Posted on October 4th, 2013

Total package: Brains and Personality, Simply put, if Mike was the captian of a ship destined to sink, I would be proud to go down with him because I know he gave it his all. Good luck Mike and Thankyou .

exceptional

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Professional-patient oriented--pleasant staff-

Dr. Menack is just what you want in a doctor.

Posted on January 21st, 2013

He is up to date on the newest technology, experienced, and confident. We all look for the best surgeon first and hope we luck out and that he is also a caring and compassionate person. With Dr. Menack you get the full deal. Expert in his field and with the latest way of doing things translates into a much faster and pain free recovery. But the icing on the cake is his sincere devotion to his patients. He went out of his way to answer all my questions and tell me exactly what was up in a caring and thoughtful manner. Despite a full day of surgery before him he scheduled a port implant for me with little notice because I did not want to miss any chemo sessions. I recommended a friend for a hernia operation he needed and he was equally impressed. The staff is great, especially Lori who is indispensable in coordinating all the surgeries and putting it all together. Look no further for a surgeon. Dr. Menack is the one you want.

Posted on October 5th, 2012

For a first time patient my experience was excellent. I was able to make an appointment within two days of my issue, surgery was schedule at my convenience and the follow up was superb. I would highly recommend Dr. Menack and his office to a friend or family member.

Piece of cake

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

I used Dr. Menack quite frankly based on the positive feedback on these sites. He removed a large Lipoma that was touching a nerve on my cervical spine. The office people were amazing. I felt his initial exam was very thorough and gave me a lot of confidence in using him. The medical facility was also great...the anesthesiologist were very professional as were the entire staff. The surgery went like clockwork. My surgery was a complete success and I am extremely happy with the results. I would definitely use Dr. Menack again and recommend him to my friends and family.

Dr.Menack Confident and Professional

Posted on May 7th, 2012

I was recommend to Dr.Menack from my primary Doctor I am not very good with opeerations even though my surgery was considered minor to me it was on my mind 24hrs a day Dr Menack and his staff put my mind at ease and gave me one of the worst experience of my life a little easier to handle .i never waitited more than 5mins in waiting room From the minute I was admitted The hospital and Dr.Menack were by my side and let me know what was going on step by stepThank you Dr.Menack and girls at the office for always having smiles on your faces and your professionalism