Have you seen Dr. Michael S Mersol-Barg?

Highly Recommend

Fertility treatments are daunting and stressful no matter what. However, I could not be more grateful I ended up Dr. Mersol-Barg's practice. Every single person on the staff is caring, attentive and makes you feel so much more at ease about the process. They are so willing to answer any questions (I asked millions through out the entire process). And Dr. Mersol-Barg is one of the most well-researched people I have ever encountered. They truly KNOW and do what's best for the patient. I am now 10 weeks pregnant after my first round of IVF there and I fully credit the entire staff for such a successful outcome. We had some hiccups along the way but they always had a plan B and we got to the goal. I could not recommend them more highly!

Highly Recommend

My husband and I initially came to Michigan Reproductive Medicine based on a referral from a former patient who had success. From the first phone call to set up a consultation the staff was very professional, kind, and considerate. Dr. Mersol-Barg was very attentive to our questions and concerns as we began our journey. He explained the process thoroughly in a very understandable and relatable way. His compassion and bedside manner are exemplary. I would highly recommend Dr. Mersol-Barg’s practice and encourage those to get an appointment in sooner rather than later. The team is focused on you getting the best outcome, but it can take time.

Above and beyond

Dr Mersol-Barg was the second fertility specialist that we had seen in the 2 and half years of trying to conceive. We were starting to lose hope that it would ever happen for us. At our consultation appointment, he spent around 2 hours with us explaining the basics to us. I was able to bring in lab results from my previous specialist who had recently retired. In that first consultation Dr Mersol- Barg was able to give me a new diagnosis off of the labs that I had completed at the other doctors office. I was shocked to say the least, that after months at the other office the diagnosis was never brought up. We were given a plan and within 3 months we were pregnant. I am incredibly grateful to all the hard work that was done by dr Mersol-Barg and the staff at his office. They truly are the A- Team.

Good experience overall

My husband and I had a couple of issues with the office but everything was resolved in a timely manner. Staff (nurses, phlebotomy, and billing) was excellent. Dr Mersol-Barg was friendly and through in his explanations and answers to our questions.

Bad Experience

My wife and I were very pleased with Marsol Barg in our initial consultation, but it went downhill as soon as we began treatments. He became very “distant” and literally scolded us for asking to many questions. Once he got paid he lost his beside manner. With matters like these you need someone that sincerely cares and I can assure you that he did not. Very disappointing.

Best doctor ever

I went to this doctor for IVF treatment and we are now expecting twins after only 3 rounds. The doctor and the nurses are wonderful and treat you like family.

Highly recommend Dr. Mersol-Barg

I visited Dr. Mersol-Barg after a recommendation from a gynaecologist. I was impressed with Dr. Mersol-Barg, the first time we met. He was prepared with my case and took the time to explain about infertility in general and the next steps. His team was also very professional, promptly answered my questions and there was very little waiting time during the appointments. Dr. Mersol-Barg and the team kept me informed regarding the next steps and regularly monitored my progress. Infertility is a stressful time and the cheery, informed, hopeful attitude of the doctor kept me at ease during most of his office visits.

Highly recommend! Doctor and staff are very caring, knowledgable, persistent and make you feel comfortable. There’s no way to thank them all enough for what they’ve given our family.

Great Experience

Highly recommended! Dr. Michael S Mersol-Barg was very professional and answered all the questions that I had. Wonderful nurses as well! I really felt very comfortable and everyone in the office treated me with the greatest care. Very happy to choose this office and I would definitely recommend to everyone who is going through infertility issues.

Dr. Mersol-Barg and his staff are the best medical professionals I have ever been treated by. The entire experience with them was incredible. We walked in without much hope, after years of trying and several failed IVF’s. Dr. Mersol-Barg and his staff made it easier to go through the IVF treatments, and when we “graduated” from them with positive news I was sorry to part with them. Dr. Mersol-Barg is extremely smart, compassionate and caring. He takes time to really know his patients and is very patient with his explanations, making sure his patients understand everything. I felt very comfortable going to each appointment, and I felt like I had their full support. The nursing staff was also incredible, very positive and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Mersol-Barg and his staff to anyone going through fertility issues. I will be going back for baby # 2 when the time comes.

Amazingly Ugly Doctor

Do not select this doctor based on his looks, otherwise a great experience!

Compassionate and Trustworthy

Walking into the office of an infertility specialist can be both exciting and terrifying. My husband and I entered Dr Mersol-Barg's care hopeful. From the first day until the day we were "released" to our OB/GYN's care, I felt that we were not the only ones wanting a positive pregnancy result for us...I genuinely felt that Dr. Mersol-Barg wanted it just as much. Not only did he take the time to explain our test findings to us...most importantly he took the time to listen to us. He never rushed in and out of the treatment room. He always entered with a smile and left with a hug. What a sensitive and emotional subject he works with every hour of every day. He does with such grace that I can not imagine our experience would have been half as positive with anyone else. Dr. Mersol-Barg...you are a true gem! Thank you!

Dr. Michael S Mersol-Barg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.