The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael A Meshkin has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Laser Resurfacing
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
Showing 5 of 17
I am very satisfied with every aspect of this office. Dr. Meshkin and his staff gave me the best treatment and treatment options. I had been refered to him by my friend and I am glad I listened to him. So far the surgery was very easy, I had absolutely no pain during the procedure. Every thing went real easy. I went for follow up a couple of times Both the doctor and his staff were great. My hair is starting to grow in and already I look much better. I recommend Dr. Meshkin to every one who decides to have this procedure done. Check him out you wont be disappointed.
35 Years Experience
Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago
Graduated in 1983
Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Dr. Michael A Meshkin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichael A Meshkin Md, 2121 San Joaquin Hills Rd, Newport Beach, CA
Dr. Michael A Meshkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.