Dr. Michael Meshkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Meshkin?

Do not go to dr Michael Meshkin

Posted on August 9th, 2016

I know 4 people who have gone to him and have had bad to no results. I don't know what technique he uses but it is not a good one at all. I was a patient. Not satisfied in the slightest.

Great hair transplant experience

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Dr Meshkin is a great hair transplant doctor with many years of experience. He is very pleasant, knowledgable and helpful. My procedure went real well thanks to him and his entire staff

Horrible Reaults

Posted on May 29th, 2015

Spent $10,500 and no noticible results--awful experience, scaring, and below average results

excellent doctor

Posted on April 6th, 2015

Excellent doctor very professional and courteous, honest and to the point. I wish I had found him earlier so I wouldn't suffer from mt hairloss all these year. I recommend him very highly and have send him two clients already.

Hair transplant with Dr. Mike Meshkin

Posted on December 17th, 2014

I am very satisfied with every aspect of this office. Dr. Meshkin and his staff gave me the best treatment and treatment options. I had been refered to him by my friend and I am glad I listened to him. So far the surgery was very easy, I had absolutely no pain during the procedure. Every thing went real easy. I went for follow up a couple of times Both the doctor and his staff were great. My hair is starting to grow in and already I look much better. I recommend Dr. Meshkin to every one who decides to have this procedure done. Check him out you wont be disappointed.

Posted on March 1st, 2014

I think he and his staff were great. my brothers and I had hairtransplant surgery at his office and we are very happy, We recommend him greatly. Great service, great result, great price for the quality.

Posted on July 15th, 2017