Michael Mikolajczak Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Michael Mikolajczak?

The best

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Outstanding job on a knee replacement. I walked out of the hospital 3 days after surgery without a cane. My knee felt better than it has been in 25 years. I would recommend him to anyone with a problem .

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

Not sure what everyone else is complaining about, but he is an excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and professional. Took a lot of time to explain things in detail, and had a wonderful bedside manner. He and his staff went above and beyond what we have experienced at any doctor's office.

lifelong problems still

Posted on September 12th, 2011

this guy did surgery on me a decade ago. it ruined my life, my career and everything i knew. i live in constant daily pain from what he did to me. pain that i will have for the rest of my life. thankfully i am able to walk again. beware when you go and look and see if he has been sued before for malpractice because he has i checked after the fact big mistake.

Horrible Bedside Manner

Posted on July 31st, 2011

I was assigned to Dr. M by my insurance. I have been 'dealing' with him for many years. Basically if you aren't in there for a sports-related injury you aren't that important to him. Forget it if you have a work-related injury. I was eventually diagnosed with arthritis by another orthopedist, something I kept telling him I thought I had, but he never even broached the topic. No, sorry, he said I had it BEFORE the fall, which I didn't.Allegedly he's the best. I beg to differ. However, unless I settle, miraculously heal, or do a one-time change he's all mine.

Egotistical Know-It-All

Posted on April 14th, 2011

I have seen this physician off and on since 2002. I have had no choice to switch physicians because I was assigned to him due to a workplace injury. If I could switch, I would. He tends to 'give up' on his patients and turns a deaf ear to them. He has a great interest in sports injuries and if you're not an athlete, you're screwed. His staff is nice but he isn't.

Posted on November 22nd, 2017