Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Miletic has the following 1 specialty
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 43
I have been seeing Dr. Militec for around 3 years now. I came to him with many problems I had been facing both physically and mentally. He addressed them all thoroughly and has helped tremendously. His combination of labs and one on one treatment is great. I would highly recommend to anyone who needs any sort of medical treatment.
I have seen nearly all the psychiatrist listed in the column for specialists near Birmingham/Bloomfield Hills area. Unlike the others that I have seen, Dr. Miletec is personable, patient, intelligent, and unintimidating. While still following an aggressive approach if necessary. I felt comfortable immediately upon meeting him (and have never felt this way in the past) and with each continuing appointment. I feel comfortable and understood by Doctor without having him rush me through my appointment by putting words in my mouth, as is common in this profession. This is even true when he makes a special trip to the office so that we can meet on Saturdays Not only has he been timely in his reports/ diagnosis he is up-to-date with his research., He has transformed a friend of mine from a struggling adolescent to a successfully functioning adult. His assistant Tammy is very prompt and follows upthey are both quick to respond and help and have the desire to continue their knowledge by staying up-to-date with research. Above all Dr. Milliteck is very thorough in his lab work and interpretation of the results his unique way of looking at that concepts together make his quality of work higher than others. He interprets bloodwork and a quality that mayo clinic does not even touch upon. Previous reviewers complaining of his pricing are disregarding the quality that accompanies it. As with most things, you get what you pay for. He is a quality specialist, not afraid to tell you even if it is not what you want to hear. He may not be for everyone but I hope you can help you as he has helped me. I say that the quality of his work is well worth the extra price if you want to do it right. And in my case I definitely do because I'm sick of battling without making any progress. Best of luck to all looking for help and on your journey.
Detroit Psychiatric Institute
Dr. Michael J Miletic accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael J Miletic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.