Dr. Michael P Millie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael P Millie?

post surgical problems

Great experience

I recently discovered I would need my gallbladder removed. I was referred to Dr. Mille for my surgery. I had never had surgery before and so was feeling very nervous. Dr. Millie took as much time as I needed and answered every question. He was honest and upfront with my and discussed possible complications of the surgery. I decided to go ahead with the procedure and on surgery day was sort of a mess of nerves. Dr. Millie met with me before my procedure and spent as much time as I needed to make sure I was comfortable and all my and my husband's questions had been answered. I went into surgery and next thing I know I was waking up comfortable. Dr. Millie checked in with my shortly after to let me know everything had gone well and make sure I had everything I needed. The office called later that day as well to check in with me. I had special requests for my prescriptions postoperatively and he make sure I had what I needed before leaving after my surgery. My incisions look great and if I ever need anything operated on again, I will be sure to go to Dr. Millie.

NISSEN FUNDOPLICATION SURGERY

I was desparate when my gastrointestinal specialist referred me to Dr. Millie for surgery and I was very concerned about his qualifications. When I arrived at Providence for surgery prep at 5am, the check-in nurse's response to his name was, "Oh yes. The doctor's doctor," and proceeded to tell me that when other doctors needed surgery in his specialty, they call him. Now that I am four months past my surgery, I can see why.

Dr. Michael P Millie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edmonds, WA.