Dr. Michael E Millstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Millstein?

The Doctor is fine, but Cleveland Clinic is awful!

I just spoke with Tammy Hall, the Cole Eye Institute Financial Adviser. She told me I could not schedule an appointment with my ophthalmologist, Dr. Millstein, because my vision coverage would not be effective until January 1 and it was the Cleveland Clinic policy to not schedule patients who do not have current coverage unless they prepaid for the services. So, basically they expected me to pay for an appointment with my established doctor three months before he provided the actual service. I explained that I needed to schedule the appointment now, because Dr. Millstein get booked up months in advance and that I have been a patient in their office for some years. Nothing that I said mattered. My entire family has been seen by various doctors at the Cole Eye Institute over many years and we have never had an outstanding balance. The Cleveland Clinic has become a corporate entity that cares nothing for the patient and only seeks out ways to generate income. What happened to the Hippocratic Oath? Shame on you Cleveland Clinic and shame on the doctors who continue to work in and condone these kinds of administrative policies.

I would not recommend this doctor and NEVER see him again. He was rude and unhelpful!

Excellent review of Dr.

I like the way Dr. Millstein explains all his work. I have had four procedures done over the past several years and have great results each time.

Dr. Michael E Millstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.