Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Minas MD
Dr. Michael Minas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eagle, ID, with another office in Eagle, ID. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Minas is affiliated with St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, St Lukes Regional Medical Center and Treasure Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Minas has 2 locations
Dr. Michael Minas has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 2
Best doc I have ever had
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael Minas - Posted on September 4th, 2015
Great Family Practice
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael Minas - Posted on August 4th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Minas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Treasure Valley Hospital
St Lukes RMC
St Lukes Meridian Med Center
16 Years Experience
American University of the Caribbean
Graduated in 1997
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Minas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eagle, ID.